No smile is too damaged for our Peabody, MA dentists to fix! Whether you have missing teeth, broken teeth, or teeth damaged by infection, we’ll repair your smile with restorative dentistry. You’re in experienced hands with Dr. John Argeros and our other dentists, who have received advanced training in implant dentistry, endodontics, and periodontology. They’ve used their training for countless smile restorations.
Our restorative dental services will:
- Replace missing teeth
- Eliminate pain caused by dental damage
- Give you an attractive smile
- Improve your overall oral health
- Restore functionality so you can eat in comfort again
Restorative dentistry procedures can be lengthier and more complicated than some other dental treatments. You can opt to make the time pass quickly and painlessly by receiving IV sedation. You’ll remain in a relaxed, dreamlike state while our dentists work.
To book an appointment with one of our restorative dentists, call 978-705-6051.
Mend Your Smile’s Damage With Restorative Dental Procedures
The restorative dentistry procedures we offer include:
- Tooth fillings. We’ll repair cavities with tooth-colored fillings that blend in beautifully.
- Dental crowns. A dental crown is the usual fix for dental damage like cracks, breaks, and severe decay.
- Inlays and onlays. If your cavities are too large for fillings but not large enough for dental crowns, our dentists will fix them with these versatile restorations.
- Dental veneers. A dental veneer is another restorative option for less serious damage.
- Root canals. A root canal performed by our endodontist relieves pain caused by an infected tooth and keeps the tooth intact. You’ll feel better with your procedure handled by an endodontist, a root canal specialist. Less than 3 percent of dentists hold this specialty.
Dental Implants or Dental Bridges Complete Your Smile
Dental implants are a tooth replacement that gives you the look, feel, and function of your natural teeth. While many dentists offer implants, few possess the expertise of Dr. John Argeros, a Fellow in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Only a few hundred dentists in the world have received this honor.
You can also choose a dental bridge to replace missing teeth. Our restorative dentists can even attach a dental bridge to dental implants. With their extensive experience, our dentists will help you select the dental restoration that’s best for your situation.