Why Choose TeethXpress for Dental Implant Treatment? Read Transcript Our dentists are experts in replacing teeth at Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology, so you have many choices for a full-mouth reconstruction. One of the quickest and most convenient options is TeethXpress® in Peabody. This dental implant procedure uses:
- A Certified Process With the Latest Placement Techniques – Our dentists perform an All-on-X procedure, which involves attaching a complete arch of replacement teeth to four, five, or six implants. They use 3-D imaging and special software to determine the optimal number of implants for your new teeth.
- Advanced Implant Technology – We use BioHorizons implants, which are engineered specifically for immediate implant treatment like the All-on-X. Technology called Laser-Lok® ensures that surrounding bone and tissue accept the implant.
- Our Implant Dentists’ Expertise – Unlike some dentists, ours have credentials to show their implant expertise. For example, Dr. John Argeros is one of only a few hundred dentists in the world to earn a Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Dental Sedation – You will be sedated during the entire procedure. This ensures that you will have a relaxed, anxiety-free appointment.
To discuss TeethXpress treatment with one of our implant dentists, call Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology at 978-278-1760 to schedule a consultation.
Enjoy a Speedy Recovery & Many Other Benefits
TeethXpress – Eat and Smile Again with Confidence Read Transcript Though we offer many different kinds of dental implants, a TeethXpress procedure is one of the quickest and simplest ways to replace a large number of missing teeth. We can even use it for patients who can’t receive more conventional implant placements because of challenges such as low bone density.
Because we use no more than six implants to secure a full arch of teeth, you’ll enjoy:
- Immediate Oral Function – You start without teeth. In the span of only a few hours, you receive implants and fully functional replacement teeth. You can enjoy a meal right away!
- A Quick Recovery – The process is easy on your jaw since only a few dental implants are involved. Most TeethXpress patients experience very little downtime.
- Lower Cost – Since the process involves fewer implants, it is typically less expensive.
For TeethXpress in Peabody, call us today at 978-278-1760. We welcome patients from throughout the North Shore of Boston.