If you’re looking for a dental practice that can provide oral surgery in Peabody instead of sending you to an outside specialist, you’ve found it at Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology. Benefits of our treatment include:Getting you out of pain and back to health Read Transcript
If you call our office and having dental pain, we know you're uncomfortable. We know you're hurting. Come in, let us take care of you.
We offer extensive oral surgery services all done under IV sedation, so you're comfortable, your anxiety level will be way down, and you'll be able to get the treatment you need and deserve comfortably and quickly.
- Dentists who have decades of experience in dental surgery
- The ability to perform tooth extractions, bone grafts, and more
- Peace of mind knowing that your oral surgery procedure can be performed by a team you trust in familiar surroundings
- Dental sedation, if you want it, so you won’t feel nervous during your procedure
With our team’s expertise in dental implants, it’s no surprise you can get two procedures that prepare you to receive implants:
- Bone grafts, which promote new bone growth in your jaw
- Sinus lifts, which create more space for an implant in the area between your upper jaw and sinus cavity
For more information on our oral surgery procedures, call 978-278-1760. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.
You’ll Get Great Care Whether Your Tooth Stays or Goes
If your tooth is at risk due to an infection, Dr. Stephen Sozanski may be able to save it with a root canal. Dr. Sozanski is an endodontist, a specialist in root canals and other procedures for saving damaged teeth. Fewer than 3 percent of dentists are endodontists, according to the American Association of Endodontists.
If a tooth is too damaged to be saved, your dentist can comfortably remove it. All of our dentists have performed countless extractions in their years of practicing dentistry, so you know you’re in experienced hands! In addition, they use technology like our i-CAT cone beam 3-D imaging system to carefully plan your surgery.
If you’re nervous about your oral surgery procedure, you can choose to receive IV sedation. It creates a deeply relaxed, dreamlike state so you won’t feel a thing. In fact, you may not remember much about your procedure afterward!