With Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology, you’re sure to look and feel your best. When you make us your home for smile care, you’ll benefit from:
- IV sedation that will put you completely at ease
- A team of skilled dentists with more than 100 years of combined experience
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, a 3-D CT scanner, and laser treatment
- Convenient early morning, evening, and Saturday hours
Call us today at 978-278-1760 to schedule your next dental appointment. Our team is ready to help you!
Put Your Smile in the Hands of Experts
Our dentists have earned some impeccable credentials. For example, Dr. John Argeros is one of just a few hundred dentists in the world to have earned a Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Among the criteria for Dr. Argeros’s fellowship:
- Completed at least 400 hours of continuing education related to implant dentistry
- Demonstrated full knowledge of both placing and restoring dental implants
- Completed more than 50 cases of advanced dental implant treatment
With “implantology” right in our name, you know it’s an important part of our practice! Thanks to our expertise, you can get a full spectrum of implant services, including procedures during which you receive dental implants and replacement teeth all in a single day.
Advanced Techniques & Technology Combine for Outstanding Dental Treatment
You’ll find advanced techniques and technologies throughout our practice so your family can get outstanding dental care, no matter why you come to see us. Your dentist will use 3-D imaging to get a comprehensive scan of your teeth and underlying facial structure in less than a minute. This gives us the ability to make fast, accurate diagnoses and to better plan your procedures.
If you have receding gums, we can restore your gums to health with a procedure called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. It’s far faster and more comfortable than a time-consuming gum graft; you won’t even need sutures!
To experience outstanding dental care, call Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology at 978-278-1760. In addition to Peabody, our patients come from nearby communities like Boxford, Danvers, Manchester, and Salem.