You should never second-guess yourself when you smile, yet that may be exactly what you’re doing if you’re embarrassed by your smile’s appearance. Fortunately, Dr. John Argeros and our other dentists offer a wide variety of Peabody cosmetic dental treatments to improve your smile. You’ll feel eager, never ashamed, to share your grin!
You can even combine cosmetic treatments with dental implants or other restorative dentistry services for a complete smile makeover. We also offer Botox® and Juvéderm® treatments if you want a face with fewer wrinkles framing your new smile.
To book a cosmetic dentistry consultation, call 978-278-1760. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.
Choose Your Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Our cosmetic dentists offer a variety of procedures to address every aspect of your smile, even your gums. Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Dental Veneers – When applied to the front surfaces of your teeth, these thin pieces of porcelain fix all kinds of cosmetic flaws, including alignment issues, worn-down teeth, discoloration, chips, and minor cracks. They’re often used for the “social six” teeth at the front of your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional teeth whitening treatments will yield far brighter results than over-the-counter products. You use the treatments on your schedule, in your own home.
- Tooth Bonding – Our cosmetic dentists apply tooth-colored resin directly to your teeth to conceal minor problems like uneven edges, small chips, and more. You can complete the procedure in a single office visit, and it’s even reversible.
- Gum Reshaping – If you have uneven gums or an overly “gummy” smile, our laser can quickly and comfortably modify your gumline.
- Gum Recession Treatment – A procedure called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique can move your gums back into their proper position without the stitches and suturing required for a gum graft, the traditional treatment for receding gums.
Ready for a beautiful new smile? Call Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology at 978-278-1760 for more information on our Peabody cosmetic dental treatments. Our dentist office is near Emerson Park and the Salem Country Club.