Get Implants & New Teeth in a Single Day With All-on-X in Peabody
Many dental restorations using dental implants require a period of healing after the implants are placed in your jaw, a process that can take several months. Thanks to the expertise of our dentists and our special 3-D imaging software from nSequence, you can get All-on-X in Peabody. Among the many advantages:
- IV sedation is available, if desired, to give you a completely relaxed experience.
- You’ll get both your implants and replacement teeth in the same day, so your ability to eat and resume normal oral function will be restored right away.
- You won’t spend any time with gaps in your smile.
- Your facial structure will maintain a more youthful and natural look.
- The procedure is quicker and usually more affordable than using dental implants with multiple dental crowns or a dental bridge.
- With a same-day dental implant procedure for your upper jaw, your palate remains exposed, which enables you to more fully enjoy your food.
To find out more, call Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology at 978-278-1760 to meet with Dr. John Argeros or one of our other dental implant experts.
Our Technology & Expertise Make Same-Day Dental Implants Possible
The key to a same-day dental implant procedure is careful placement. Your dentist will angle your implants in a way that enables the implants to support a full arch of replacement teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both jaws. Before the procedure, we’ll use 3-D imaging technology and nSequence software to:
- Carefully plan your procedure and determine the optimal sites for implant placement
- Create surgical “guides” to use during your procedure to ensure your implants are inserted in exactly the right places
- Create specifications for the replacement teeth you’ll receive the day of the procedure
Just as important as the technology is the expertise of the dentist using it. For instance, Dr. John Argeros has been placing and restoring dental implants since the early 1980s and is one of only a few hundred dentists in the world to receive a Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. So you know you’re in good hands for your All-on-X procedure!
You’ll wear your replacement teeth for a few months as your implants fully heal. Then we will take impressions to produce your final arch of teeth.
To get started with All-on-X in Peabody, call 978-278-1760.