Your teeth roots, though unseen, are as important to your smile as your teeth. They not only keep your teeth in place, they also stimulate your jawbone to keep it healthy. Without roots, your bone deteriorates, giving your face a “sunken-in” look and putting your dental health at risk. That’s what makes dental implants such a great teeth replacement! Our Peabody, MA dentists embed implants in your jaw, where they perform the same function as your natural roots.
In addition to keeping your jaw healthy and preserving your bone structure, implants will:
- Give you a natural-looking smile when combined with a dental restoration. Our dentists can attach the restoration of your choice to dental implants: dental crowns, a dental bridge, or dentures.
- Provide a stable foundation for your replacement teeth. Your new teeth won’t slip when attached to implants.
- Give you a strong bite that feels and functions like your own, so you can eat whatever you’d like.
- Last a lifetime with proper care. And caring for implants is as simple as following your usual brushing and flossing routine.
To talk to one of our dentists about dental implants, call 978-705-6051. You don’t need to be nervous about a dental implants procedure! You can get IV sedation if you want it, so you won’t feel a thing.
Get Your Treatment From an Implant Expert
Many dentists offer only the most basic dental implant procedures. Some dentists don’t even place implants; they just restore them. But Dr. John Argeros, a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, has been placing and restoring dental implants since the early 1980s. He received his board certification from the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry in 2007. He is one of only a few hundred dentists in the world to receive a Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. John Argeros and our other dentists use the latest dental technology, like our i-Cat cone beam 3D imaging system, to ensure your dental implant procedure goes smoothly.
We Help You Choose the Right Dental Implant Procedure
Thanks to the expertise of Dr. John Argeros and our other dentists, you can choose from numerous dental implant procedures:
- To replace a single tooth or several missing teeth, you can get a dental crown, dental bridge, or partial dentures attached to the dental implant.
- You may be able to use mini dental implants if you need to replace teeth in a part of your mouth where spa e is tight, or if your jaw isn’t strong enough to support full-size implants.
- To replace lots of missing teeth, you can have a full arch of replacement teeth attached to just four dental implants in a procedure called Same Day Teeth®.
You may even be able to get your dental implants and new teeth all in a single appointment with innovative Same Day Teeth® procedures. Special software and 3D imaging makes it possible!.
To find out if dental implants are right for you, call Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology at 978-705-6051. You’ll find our Peabody, MA dentist office near the Northshore Mall and Salem Country Club.