If you’ve changed your diet to lose weight, your positive rewards are improved health, clothes that fit you better, and compliments from friends. If you’re avoiding certain foods due to missing or damaged teeth, however, it’s all about negative reinforcement; you just want to stay out of pain. Fortunately, Dr. John Argeros and our other dentists can make eating a pleasure again, not a pain, with restorative dental care in Peabody. Their treatment can help you:
- Enjoy a wider menu of delicious and nutritious foods
- Make dining out a fun experience once again
- Avoid embarrassment caused by limited diet choices
- Improve your oral and overall health
Call 978-278-1760 to find out how you can fix your dental damage.
Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants or Dentures
Missing teeth not only make you self-conscious; they also make you unable to enjoy your favorite foods. You have several tooth replacement options at Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology, including lifelike dentures, either full or partial, or a dental bridge. Our dentists can attach either restoration to dental implants for added stability.
Thanks to our expertise with dental implants, you can replace anywhere from a single tooth to a mouthful of teeth with implants. Your implant choices include:
- Mini dental implants to replace teeth in a part of your mouth where space is tight or where your jawbone is too thin for full-size dental implants.
- Full-arch replacement teeth to replace a full arch of teeth in your upper or lower jaw. Our dentists will secure your replacement teeth with just four dental implants.
- All-on-X procedures, which use 3-D imaging and special software for precise implant placement. The result: You can receive both implants and replacement teeth in a single procedure.
Fix Your Damaged Teeth With Restorative Dentistry
To repair dental damage and help save your teeth, you can get restorative care like:
- Tooth fillings to fix cavities discreetly
- Inlays and onlays for cavities that are too large for tooth fillings but not big enough for dental crowns
- Dental crowns, which can be used to mend breaks, cracks, and severe decay
- Root canals by our endodontist to relieve pain caused by an infected tooth and to keep the tooth intact
If you’re nervous about any restorative procedure, you can receive intravenous (IV) sedation. You’ll remain so relaxed that you may not even remember much about your procedure when it’s over.
For more information on restorative dental care in Peabody, call 978-278-1760.