Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Even a quick smile makes a lasting impression. Don’t avoid smiling because of cosmetic issues like chips or stains. Peabody cosmetic dentistry from Dr. John Argeros and our other dentists will fix all your smile flaws to help you make a positive impression in every situation! We offer cosmetic dental procedures to:
- Whiten and brighten your smile
- Cover imperfections like chips and cracks
- Give you a gorgeous gumline
You can even get Botox® and Juvéderm® treatments if you want younger-looking skin to go with your beautiful new smile! To schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists, call 978-278-1760.
Get a Beautiful Smile With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, our dentists have a treatment that will improve it. The cosmetic dental procedures we offer include:
- Dental Veneers – These thin pieces of porcelain correct alignment issues, lengthen worn-down teeth, and conceal flaws like chips, cracks, and discoloration when your cosmetic dentist affixes them to the front surfaces of your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – With this affordable treatment, your cosmetic dentist will use a tooth-colored material similar to the one used for fillings to cover your minor smile imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – Get professional teeth whitening treatments to use at home but with much whiter results than products purchased from drugstores.
You can even combine cosmetic dental procedures with restorative dentistry procedures like dental crowns or dental implants for a complete smile makeover! We use computer simulations to show you what your new smile will look like.
Let Our Cosmetic Dentists Improve Your Gums, Too
Much like a damaged frame can detract from a painting, your smile won’t shine like it should if your gums are in poor shape. Fortunately, your dentist can improve your gumline, too! We offer:
- Gum Reshaping – Do your gums overshadow your teeth when you smile? Our cosmetic dentists can use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue and correct the look of a “gummy” smile. You’ll enjoy a more symmetrical smile and an aesthetically pleasing balance between your teeth and gums.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums are receding from your teeth due to gum disease or other factors, your dentist can gently move the tissue back into its proper place with an innovative treatment called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. Unlike traditional gum grafts, the process is quick and virtually painless. With no stitches or sutures, you’ll heal quickly and with minimal chance of infection.
Scheduling a cosmetic dentistry consultation is the first step in your smile transformation! Call Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology at 978-278-1760 to book your appointment for Peabody cosmetic dentistry. You can also use our convenient online form.