If you have multiple smile flaws, you’ll feel better with a Peabody smile makeover to address them. That’s where our dentists come in. Thanks to their specialized training and the countless makeovers they’ve performed in their decades of practicing dentistry, they can advise you on which cosmetic dental procedures will best suit your needs. You can get a single service or a combination of services. Working closely with you, your dentist can:Giving you the smile you have always wanted Read Transcript
One thing that distinguishes our practice from others is that we constantly use the ability of computer-generated profiles of what a patient could look like if they had certain cosmetic procedures done. We'll take a before picture, would send it to the cosmetic imaging lab, and they can give the patient a good idea of what their treatment will look like. We find this to be a very good way to allow the patient to get an idea of what can be done to make them a little happier about the way they look.
If you're having a problem, you're unhappy with the way you look right now, you're unhappy with your smile, come on in. Let us give you a cosmetic evaluation. Let's get that cosmetic imaging done and give you an idea of how you'll look with the new makeover.
- Answer all your questions and explain all your options
- Help select the procedures most appropriate for you
- Use computer imaging to show you a preview of your new smile
- Create a timeline for your makeover
- Ensure your treatments provide good value for your budget
To kick off your complete dental makeover, call 978-278-1760 to schedule a consultation. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.
Our Dentists Can Help You Choose the Right Cosmetic Services
At Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology, we offer a treatment for virtually every smile flaw, including missing teeth, dingy teeth, and chipped teeth. Your makeover options include:
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll provide custom trays and professional-strength teeth whitening gel that you use in your own home.
- Dental Veneers – When applied to the front of teeth, these ultra-thin tooth coverings conceal imperfections such as stains, chips, and gaps.
- Tooth Bonding – Tooth-colored resin covers minor flaws when one of our cosmetic dentists applies it to your teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns – Because crowns cover the entire tooth, they’re a good option to hide and repair more extensive dental damage.
- Gum Reshaping – If you have an uneven gumline or excess gum tissue, your dentist can use a laser to painlessly give your gums a new look.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We use an innovative procedure called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique instead of a gum graft to move gum tissue back into its proper place.
If you have missing teeth, your dentist can use dental implants, a dental bridge, or dentures to replace them. And if you’re interested in a younger-looking face to frame your smile, we can safely administer Botox® and Juvéderm®.
If you have a vision for your smile, let us help you attain it with a Peabody smile makeover! Call 978-278-1760 to get started.