Our Peabody Dental Services Go Well Beyond the Basics
For nearly four decades, Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology has provided all the Peabody dental services needed to keep North Shore’s smiles in top condition, including dental exams, dental cleanings, and gum disease treatment.Why Choose Us Read Transcript
I like to think that we're able to provide a broad spectrum of treatment modalities for patients and take care of their needs in a very relaxed and anxiety-free surrounding. We offer patients IV sedation for all of their treatment if they're the type of patient that would benefit from that. And we have a staff that is very caring and has been with us, some of them, for 43 years.
After being in practice for about 13 and 15 years, I was proud to have my brother Don come on board, and we were able to separate the practice into more of a surgical and restorative type of situation, where I do the surgery end and he does the restorative end, and that's worked out well for our patients. They have both categories of services in one office. We added an endodontist, which helped us tremendously for those patients who needed root canal treatment. And recently we added another general dentist to help with the surgical case load.
Our front desk staff is very helpful. They take care of the patient. They're friendly and knowledgeable. So we feel with that on board and our assistant and hygiene team being with us, believe it or not, for 40 years, a patient can expect to have a service that will make them comfortable, will provide them with the treatment needed and where they can be respected as far as their time in there and issues of concern.
Thanks to our highly trained and experienced team, you can also get treatments you won’t find from most other general dentists, including:
- The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique – This procedure is a quick and comfortable alternative to a traditional gum graft for restoring your receding gums.
- Dental Implants – Not surprisingly, given our name, our dentists also offer many kinds of dental implants, which we both place and restore.
- Mini Dental Implants – These are a good alternative to standard implants if we’re working in a tight space or if your jawbone is too thin to support full-size implants.
- All-on-X – This procedure allows us to replace an entire mouthful of teeth in just a single appointment.
Whether the dental treatment you need is routine or rare, you’ll get outstanding care! Call us at 978-278-1760.
Stay Comfortable With Dental Technology & Sedation
From simple dental procedures like gum disease treatment to more complicated ones like All-on-X, your dentists use the latest technology. Our high-tech tools include:
- Digital X-rays, for fast and accurate images using less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Computer imaging, so we can show you what your smile will look like after you get cosmetic dental treatments
- i-CAT cone beam 3-D imaging, to better plan procedures like oral surgery
- Soft-tissue lasers, to quickly and painlessly remove infected gum tissue
You never need to feel nervous here because your dentist can give you sedation if you need it. Administered intravenously, it takes effect quickly and keeps you completely relaxed throughout dental procedures.
Come Experience Our Convenient Location & Hours
Our office is easily accessible from Route 128. We’re at 113 Lowell Street, near Northshore Mall. If you have kids, we’re minutes away from Center School, J. Henry Higgins Middle School, and Peabody Veterans Memorial High School. Because we know it can be tough to schedule dental appointments, we offer extended hours. We’re open from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. three days a week and until 8:00 p.m. one day a week. You can even see our dentists on Saturday.
To make an appointment for Peabody dental services at Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology, call 978-278-1760.