For nearly four decades, Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology has provided all the dental services needed to keep North Shore’s smiles in top condition, including dental exams, dental cleanings, and gum disease treatment. Thanks to our highly trained and experienced team, you can also get treatments you won’t find from most other general dentists.
For example, the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique procedure is a quick and comfortable alternative to a traditional gum graft for restoring your receding gums to health. Unlike a gum graft, no sutures are needed.
Not surprisingly, given our name, our dentists also offer many kinds of dental implants, which we place and restore:
- Mini dental implants, a good choice for putting replacement teeth in a part of your mouth where space is lacking, or if your jawbone is too thin to support full-size implant.
- All-on-X, a procedure in which you can replace an entire mouthful of teeth in just a single appointment
Whether the treatment you need is routine or rare, you’ll get outstanding care! Call us at 978-705-6051.
Stay Comfortable With Dental Technology and Sedation
From simple procedures like gum disease treatment to more complicated ones like All-on-X, our dentists use the latest technology. Our high-tech tools include:
- Digital X-rays, for fast and accurate images using less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Computer imaging, so we can show you what your smile will look like after you get cosmetic dental treatments
- i-Cat cone beam 3D imaging, to better plan procedures like oral surgery
- Soft-tissue lasers, to quickly and painlessly remove infected gum tissue
You never need to feel nervous here because our dentists can give you sedation if you need it. Administered intravenously, it takes effect quickly and keeps you completely relaxed throughout dental procedures.
Come Experience Our Convenient Location & Hours
Our Peabody, MA dentist office is easily accessible from Route 128. We’re at 113 Lowell Street, near Northshore Mall. If you have kids, we’re minutes away from Center School, J. Henry Higgins Middle School, and Peabody Veterans Memorial High School. Because we know it can be tough to schedule dental appointments, we offer extended hours. We’re open from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. three days a week, and you can even see our dentists on Saturday.
To make an appointment at Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology, call 978-705-6051.