If you’re missing all or most of your teeth, you probably know you’re a candidate for dentures. But you may not be aware of all the newest types of dentures, including those that securely attach to dental implants. Thanks to our highly trained dentists and the sophisticated technology our Peabody, MA office uses, your dentures options go well beyond the basics!
You can still get traditional lifelike dentures, either full or partial. Or you can choose:
- Implant-retained dentures, where our dentists attach your new teeth to implants using ball attachments. You’ll typically still remove them for cleaning and for sleeping.
- Implant-supported dentures, where your replacement teeth are attached to your implants with a sturdy bar. These are usually removed only by a dentist.
- All-on-X, in which our dentists attach a full arch of non-removable replacement teeth to just four dental implants. It’s often possible to get both implants and teeth in the same day. You can choose the procedure for your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both.
Want to talk to our expert dentists about your dentures options? Call 978-705-6051.
Trust Our Combination of Training, Technology and Experience
Our dentists have extensive training with dentures and other restorative treatments. They’ve performed countless full-mouth reconstructions in their years of practicing dentistry. You never have to wonder about their qualifications, given their credentials. For example, Dr. John Argeros is one of just a few hundred dentists in the world with a Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He’s been both placing and restoring dental implants since the early 1980s.
In addition to offering custom dentures, our dentists can perform related procedures you may need, including gentle tooth extractions, sinus lifts, and bone grafts. If you’re nervous about those procedures or any others, you can request IV sedation. You’ll stay deeply relaxed the entire time and should remember little about the procedure after it’s over.
You will also benefit from the latest technology, including 3D imaging to better plan your procedures and special software to design surgical “guides” that ensure dental implants are placed in exactly the right spots to support dentures or other restorations.
With So Many Options, Our Experts Can Help You Choose
It’s great to have lots of dentures options because one will be perfect for you. It can also seem a little overwhelming. Fortunately, our Peabody, MA dentists can explain all your possible choices and answer any questions you have. They’ll help you determine the best solution for you by considering a number of factors. Among them:
- Your smile goals
- Your lifestyle
- The number of remaining teeth
- The condition of your jaw and other oral health aspects
- Your budget
To find out more about dentures, including dentures and implants, call 978-705-6051. Our office is located at 113 Lowell Street in Peabody, near Emerson Park, the Salem Country Club, and Northshore Mall.