Dr. Donald Plourde graduated from Merrimack College and Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He has been practicing dentistry for more than 25 years. He is a member of:
- the American Dental Association
- the Massachusetts Dental Society
- the North Shore District Dental Society
- the Internet Dental Alliance
- the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
His professional interests include all areas of restorative dentistry, including dental crowns, dental bridges, and dental implant restorations. Like other members of the Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology team, he enjoys reversing dental damage and giving patients a smile that looks and functions great!
Dr. Plourde resides in Peabody, MA, with his wife, Kathy, and his daughters, Amy and Elise.