Father’s Day is fast approaching! If you’re still struggling with what to get Dad for his special day, then we’ve got a suggestion for you. Give him a smile makeover for Father’s Day! You heard right – a new smile from Contemporary Dentistry & Implantology in Peabody, MA could be just what he needs.
With so many cosmetic options to choose from, our talented dentists can give dear ol’ Dad a brand new smile and new confidence to go along with it.
Call us today at 978-278-1760 to get more information or to schedule Dad for a cosmetic consultation.
Dad Deserves the Best
Does your father ever hide his smile behind his hand? Does he ever just give a shy, slight smile because he’s embarrassed by the condition of his teeth? If so, this is your grand opportunity to come to his rescue! Even is he just needs to brighten his smile a little with teeth whitening, we’ve got you covered.
Besides increasing his confidence level, our cosmetic dentistry will benefit Dad in many other ways, including:
- Give him a smile he’ll be proud to show off anywhere.
- Help him look younger and more robust.
- Improve his self-esteem.
- Make it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
We’ve had many men come into our Peabody, MA dentist office looking for a more beautiful smile. Just like our expert dentists helped them obtain their dream smiles, we can do the same for your father. Doesn’t he deserve to look in the mirror and be pleased with his smile?!
A Smile Makeover Explained
You may be wondering what a smile makeover even is. It’s kind of like those TV shows where a contractor takes a house with “good bones” and renovates it from top to bottom.
We can do the same with Dad’s smile. Except in his case, he’ll decide what gets done to his smile – unlike the house!
We’ll work one-on-one with him to design a beautiful, custom smile that he will be ecstatic with. He’ll have many cosmetic options to choose from to make over his smile. Here are a few of them:
- Teeth whitening. If your father wants pearly white teeth, we will make him custom whitening trays and give him a super-powerful whitening gel – both of which he can take home with him. With our whitening system, he can whiten his teeth whenever and wherever he wants – on his schedule. He won’t have to make appointments and come into the office. Plus, our whitening agent is much more powerful than whitening kits and strips that you can buy over-the-counter. It will work faster and more effectively.
- Dental veneers. Veneers are hard to beat when it comes to beautifying a smile! They are thin shells of tooth-colored material that our dentist will custom-fit to the front of Dad’s teeth. Veneers are great for repairing and concealing smile flaws like cracks, chips, tooth gaps, stains, uneven teeth, and worn teeth. In fact, some people call veneers “instant orthodontics” because they can so dramatically transform a smile in such a short time frame.
- Tooth bonding. Bonding is a quick and budget-friendly way to repair small smile flaws. Our dentist will use a natural-colored composite resin to correct problems such as gaps, deep stains, chips, cracks, and worn teeth. Many of our patients love bonding because they can get in and out in one appointment.
- Gum reshaping. Does your father have what’s known as a “gummy smile”? That’s where too much of the gum shows when smiling. To balance out the teeth-to-gum ratio, we will use a gentle laser to safely remove excess gum so that more of Dad’s teeth are visible. Our patients often pair this treatment with teeth whitening for more an even more dramatic smile improvement.
Combine Cosmetic Procedures With Dental Restoration
Maybe some of Dad’s dental embarrassment stems from either damaged teeth or teeth that are missing altogether.
If this is the case, our practice offers several different types of restorative dentistry that will give Dad his smile back, as well as make it easier for him to eat and enjoy his favorite foods again.
Our skilled dentists can combine cosmetic procedures with dental restoration to create a one-of-a-kind package just for Dad. When he comes in for his initial consultation, we’ll give him a thorough exam (and probably take a few X-rays), then we’ll detail all available options based on his goals for his smile.
Restoration procedures that Dad might take advantage of include:
- Dental crowns and bridges. Porcelain crowns will repair and strengthen teeth that are cracked, broken, or decayed. Fixed dental bridges anchor on either side to existing teeth and replace one or more missing teeth.
- Dental implants. Implants are inserted into the jawbone and function as replacement tooth roots. They provide a durable base for a number of restoration options, including implant-secured dentures, implant crowns, and implant bridges. Because implants are artificial tooth roots, they help preserve the jawbone and prevent deterioration – just like natural teeth do.
- Root canal therapy. This treatment is used when a tooth is badly infected and diseased inside. Our dentist will clean out the infected part of the tooth, then seal the root canals to prevent further problems. This is a comfortable, effective procedure to save a damaged tooth that might otherwise need extraction. We normally recommend capping the tooth with a crown after this procedure is performed.
- Inlays and onlays. These custom restorations will repair decay and damage that is too large for standard teeth fillings but small enough that a complete crown isn’t needed.
- Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. This innovative procedure will restore gums that have receded as a result of gum disease, aging, or other damage. No incisions are made and no stitches are needed. Plus the healing time is much quicker than with a traditional gum graft procedure.
As you can tell, there is no end to the number of treatment combinations we can design for your father. No matter what condition his teeth are in, our expert dental team is more than capable of taking Dad’s old smile and transforming it into a gleaming work of art!
Plus, if Dad is the type who has anxiety about dental work, we offer IV sedation for his procedure. It will put him in a dream-like “twilight state.” He won’t feel a thing and he probably won’t remember anything about his procedure. Just be sure he has someone on hand to drive him home afterward.
You’ve discovered the perfect gift for Dad – a smile makeover for Father’s Day! Call us at 978-278-1760 today to get more information or to make an appointment for him. You can also contact us online. Give Dad the gift of a gorgeous grin!