No matter how badly damaged your teeth are, whether due to a health condition, tooth decay, or trauma, there is a solution for you. With a full-mouth reconstruction, we can rebuild and restore all of the upper and lower teeth in your mouth.
At Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology, we treat each full-mouth reconstruction differently, as each treatment is unique and varies depending on the patient’s needs. However, we approach every treatment with the same goal: to ensure that all of your needs are addressed and your oral or dental health issues are addressed in the best, most efficient way possible.
If you are worried that your teeth are too damaged to be repaired or are too embarrassed to see a professional for help, put your concerns aside and learn more about how our team at Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology can give you a beautiful, radiant smile. To take the first step, call us at 978-278-1760 to request your consultation in Paebody, MA.
What Is A Full-Mouth Reconstruction?
As the name suggests, a full-mouth reconstruction is an advanced dental treatment that rebuilds and/or replaces all of the teeth in a patient’s mouth. At Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology, we combine the best cosmetic and restorative techniques to improve the health, function, and appearance of your mouth.
Typically, with a full-mouth reconstruction, we utilize several treatments to ensure the best possible result. Depending on your individual needs, your full-mouth reconstruction might include:
- Dental implants
- Dental bridges
- Dental crowns
- Dental veneers
- Scaling and root planing
- Root canal therapy
- Gum reshaping
- Tooth whitening
- Periodontal therapy
To make sure you are completely comfortable throughout your treatment, we offer several comfort and sedation options. We are proud to utilize sedation dentistry in our Peabody, MA dental practice, because your oral health, happiness, and comfort are our top priorities. When you talk to us about a full-mouth reconstruction, be sure to ask us about the different ways we can keep you comfortable.
Full-Mouth Reconstruction Benefits
You can expect to experience a wide range of benefits when you choose to undergo a full-mouth reconstruction. The benefits we notice and hear about the most include:
- Improved oral health
- Arguably the biggest benefit of a full-mouth reconstruction is how dramatically it improves the health and condition of your teeth. During your treatment, we diagnose and treat oral health issues like tooth decay by removing the decay and preventing further damage. This ensures your teeth are not only healthier than before, but have a better chance of staying healthy.
- Stronger, long-lasting dental structure
- A full-mouth reconstruction will also improve the strength of the structure of your mouth, particularly your jaw bone and gums.
- Improved self-confidence and self-esteem
- With a smile that is healthy and looks great, it’s no surprise that patients who undergo a full-mouth reconstruction suddenly experience a dramatic boost in their self-confidence and self-esteem.
We invite you to contact our Peabody, MA dental practice today at 978-278-1760 if you are interested in a full-mouth reconstruction. Our team will work hard to relieve any discomfort you are experiencing and restore the functionality and appearance of your smile. Don’t wait another minute, contact us today. Our office is easily accessible from Route 128. We’re at 113 Lowell Street, near Northshore Mall.